Sunday 30 August 2015

Dear Summer,

So I guess this is goodbye?
I've never been an expert at saying goodbye or letting go. So I apologize in advance if this turns out a mess. 

With that said, this has probably been the best summer yet.
A lot has changed, yet a lot feels like it should be.
A lot has felt familiar without it being done before. 
Almost like a new lifestyle without me realizing any different.
Some of the best memories of my life have been documented this summer,     
and I can't wait for more to come.
More adventures, more to reminisce, and more stories to share.
I'm entering this new year radiating of contentment and pure satisfaction.
I've truly loved this summer - I was awake -,          

and that's an achievement to be proud of. 
I have nothing but my lovely friends to thank for that!
If its one thing I've learned this summer its to surround yourself with people that not only make you the most happiest, but also seek to experience the number of adventures that life has to offer.
Until next time. x 


Sincerely,
MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment