Saturday 26 December 2015

T'was the day of Christmas...

ON CHRISTMAS DAY, I was with my friends, in our pj’s, exchanging presents, laughing, and taking pictures. So it went a little something like this...

IMG_4896.JPG
3 shades.jpg
IMG_4902.JPG



The weather was ridiculously warm for a Christmas day, I’ve never experienced Christmas without waking up to the blinding light of the snow, falling outside of my window (my heart was crying on the inside). SO instead of moping about how the lack of snow outside, we decided to go on my friend’s roof (it totally made up for it).

IMG_4909.JPG
roof.jpg


Shortly after that, we said goodbye to our friend Erika (cries). Me & Nat continued our journey in the forest, as we took pictures while our hands were literally freezing (it’s ok, priorities am I right?). Taking pictures for no actual reason is what I enjoy most, but I must admit, I was pretty content with the end results!!
outside.jpg
IMG_4942.JPG
IMG_4948.JPG


Darkness crept up on us, and we actually witnessed a full moon. For some weird reason, I always feel at peace when gazing at a full moon...must be because I’m a night owl.

IMG_4960.JPG



Later that night, we ate, we laughed, we shared stories, and a number of other random festivities.

IMG_4963.JPG




As I get older, I come to the realization that moments, stories, and good company are what makes Christmas so special. Special, in the perspective of the person that is experiencing it. Thank you to everyone who made this Christmas Holiday special. x



How did you experience your Christmas holiday?
I HOPE IT WAS WONDERFUL, FILLED WITH JOY, AND HAPPY MOMENTS.

Cheers. x












Love,
MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment