Thursday 10 December 2015

Preview // Erika.

hello hello hello!

Haven't posted much lately because school has been so dbdshbhfbvhdfvbfhb. But hi, I am back. 

Today I was working on a project (woah big surprise), but this one was actually kind of decent. Me & my friend Erika had to make a short film, and it actually didn't turn out so bad. While we shot our film, I took a few pictures here and there, and they also didn't turn out so bad so WOO for productivity.

So I present to you; Behind the scenes ft Erika. 

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

FACT 1: "I have a tiny scar on my forehead and a birthmark on my elbow."



IMG_4892.jpg
FACT 2: I have a lotus tattoo on my back + 13 piercings. 

IMG_4864.jpg
FACT 2: "I love music"

IMG_4885.jpg

era.jpg

Personal opinion: This girl is a storyteller. 

More to come with this gem. x 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
COMING SOON: A new series. 
Cannot wait to launch this new project of mine, won't elaborate too much but it is coming soon and I am super duper duper duper duper excited about it, and I can't wait to actually share this vision of mine with you guys!! 





Instagram // Tumblr // Youtube





Love,
MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment