Sunday 25 October 2015

What shall today bring us?



Hello again.

This past weekend has really been a collection of oddities.
Everyday was something new, and something different.
For once, I didn’t know what to expect.

Today after work, my friend Nat joined me downtown, to venture to who knows what.
We had no plans, no goals, and no particular destination -- We just wanted to see and capture.
I think we succeeded at that.
Hope you guys enjoy the many obnoxious pictures I took of doors, streets, lights, us, etc etc etc.

So it all started with a rooftop…
IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG

This rooftop was literally a maze, so of course we took advantage of that.
The feeling of being lost somewhere is pure bliss.
blog1.jpg

IMG_1342.JPG
ha.jpgIMG_1343.JPG


After skipping around the so called rooftoop/maze, we just walked and walked and walked until we saw something interesting. I’m not sure why, but everything was pleasing to the eye.
IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1379.JPG
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1381.JPG
IMG_1397.JPG
child.jpg
IMG_1406.JPG

After freezing our little hands off because of the whole taking pictures at everything we spot kind of thing. We went to a coffee shop. Bridgehead, you are golden.
IMG_1407.JPG
IMG_1408.JPG

And that was my Sunday afternoon.
I honestly didn't expect to be even writing a blog post today?
I honestly didn’t even expect to go through the adventure I did today?
But I did, and I am extremely content.
The fact that I get to do what I enjoy, accompanied by people that enjoy the same things through a different lens, really is something I am glad to experience, and share with all of you.

Nat, thank you for being such a rad human being.
Fall, thank you for being the season of creativity. x
Many more excited projects to come!!!





Love,
MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment