Tuesday 6 October 2015

06-10-2015 // Girl X.

STORY TIME WITH M.CHRISTINE: Ok so I was just scrolling through Tumblr (as usual, not doing my homework, and stuffing my face with unhealthy food) and I stumbled upon this really haunting, monochromatic/Sepia toned-ish picture that poked my curiosity. I found myself wanting to know more about this picture, and the story behind it. Sadly, there was no story behind this picture; so I created my own. I was inspired by the month of October, it being fall and Halloween tiptoeing right around the corner, I thought why not? I kind of just wrote to write on this one so it may or may not make sense but hey, that’s what writing is for me. Enjoy!



girl x.png

Girl X.jpg
This lovely picture is brought to you by Tumblr. x


Hi,
my name is Girl X.
and that’s about it.
A name,
followed by a brief introduction.


You see, the ‘X’ is silent,
because it mutes my existence from the living.
I have no say.
I’m invisible.


I have no purpose,
like an empty and clear glass, stranded in the middle of the desert.


Although, it’s not like I don’t belong anywhere.
I’m apart of the many other X’d faces that surrounds me.
The only thing that separates us; is acknowledgment.


All dressed in a glaring shade of black,
I faintly trail by, without a notice.
Wearing a protective shield on my face,
covering me into nothingness.


But you wouldn’t know that, would you?

My name is Girl X.
And that’s about it.  






Love,
MC.

No comments:

Post a Comment