Wednesday 30 September 2015

Peru: A series of moments.


The day has finally come friends.
The visual film I made in Peru is finally done!!!

Quite anxious to be releasing this, but definitely excited to have finished editing it.
Even though it took centuries to go through each clip, my emotions took over me as I reminisced about how great that trip was. It brought back a lot of happy memories.

My advice to anyone traveling would just be to capture the moments in action, the moments you’ve felt the most alive, and the moments that turn into great stories. Capture that great story.

This film is simply just to share the beauty I got to witness in Peru.
I am by no means a cinematographer or anything close to that (I’ve realized when editing).
With that said, I hope you all enjoy!


Cheers. x

MC.





No comments:

Post a Comment